3.2.5 Maintenance Release
|Parent||3.2 - Aurora|
- Fixed resubscribe email link that leads to a 404 page.
- Fixed circle.getRadius that returns the Y value instead of the radius.
- Fixed unable to create map state on private/shared maps.
- Fixed the API key scope to include feature query.
- Fixed an issue where custom tooltip template does not display the correct model values.
- Fixed 'Strict mode does not allow function declarations in a lexically nested statement' error in Safari.
- Fixed a problem where editing API keys limits the maps shown in portal to those allowed by the API key.
- Fixed a problem where feature fields from the FeatureEvent event returns incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where creating a map state from a loaded map state throws an error.
- Fixed an issue where the layer tree right click menu does not show when selecting a group/map-ref node and layer.
- Fixed Studio's default tooltip template to display the correct footer.
- Add new API setTakeFocus() on the map.
- Add new API setFields() for setting layer fields for adhoc layers.